Dienstag, 22. April 2008

R - The Gary Numan Fan Project

This time I have search my archives and found another very rare compilation. This is the only copy of a CD, called "R - The Gary Numan Fan Project". The project was started in 1998 . The idea behind this project was to release an album with Numan-Songs covered by fans, like the official "Random"-compilations from Beggar 's Banquet. The project was stopped, when the costs seemed to explode in the infinite. A copy of this album was send to Numan himself, unfortunetly we never get a response from him.

R - The Gary Numan Fan Project

17 Tracks - 192 kBit/s - 78:30 mins.











01. Numan Principle - This Wreckage
02. Gregor Torrence & Sparrow West - Joe The Waiter
03. AB-React - Airlane (Airfix Mix)
04. Controlled Chaos - Random
05. Craig Sue - Everyday I Die
06. Inca Airport - Exhibition
07. Aaron Clague - Nighttalk
08. Aircrash Bureau - Films (Principle '98)
09. Kevin Childs - Metal
10. Rawhead - Berserker (Cold Warning)
11. John McJunkin - Airlane
12. John H. Cannon III - Metal
13. Martin Harper Feat. Billy Stickey - Seed Of A Lie
14. Garp - The Life Machine
15. Signal To Noise - Everyday I Die
16. Audio Terrorist - A Game Called Echo
17. Geoffrey Newcomb - Noise Noise (I Sing 'Noise')

DOWNLOAD Part 1
DOWNLOAD Part 2
(Password: numanfiles)


Keine Kommentare: